With the different types of online mobile app payments these days, you can easily move cash from your bank account to your PayPal account. You can move cash into your PayPal account from wherever you are. What you really need to do is to make use of your connected bank account.
In fact, you will not be too sure when exactly bills charges will hit on you. Therefore, there is a need for you to always leave some cash in your PayPal account. However, in this article, I will put you through on how you can easily move cash into your PayPal account with ease.
It is necessary to have a certain amount of money in your PayPal account because you may like to do some shopping online. That is why you need cash. In fact, it is accepted everywhere in making an online payment.
Moreover, a lot of people have been asking how they can move cash from their bank account to their PayPal account. However, what I discover is that a lot of people don’t really know how they can move cash to their PayPal account. Honestly many people usually find it difficult to transfer money from their bank to their PayPal account.
Furthermore, moving cash to your PayPal account is necessary because it gives you quick access to cash, to make payment online. However, let me put you through on how you can move cash easily from your bank account to your Paypal account.
How to move cash easily from your bank account to your Paypal Account
- Make use of your Bank Mobile App
- Navigate to the Paypal app on your phone
- Once the app is open, on the home screen tap on the blue icon P with white color
- Tap on the Paypal balance which is at the middle of the screen
- Next, tap on the blue button which is at the base of your phone screen to add money
- You will be redirected to another page where you have to tap on add to add your bank details
- Key in the amount you want to move and tap on the Next button
- Tap on add and your transfer funds will show up on your Paypal account in 2 to 5 working days.
Mind you before you can move cash from your bank account to your Paypal account, you have to link both accounts up. Once both accounts link up you will not be charged.
Make sure you provide all your bank information that is needed when linking your bank account. Anytime you move money to your Paypal account you will receive a notification.
In addition, you can also add money by making use of the cash app. In fact, this is simple all you have to do is to visit any nearby retailer and hand your cash over. The retailer will have to scan the barcode that is created from your app.
Once the app has created the barcode, what you need to do is to tap on the More button on your phone screen. This means you have to open the Paypal app on your phone.
Next, tap on add cash choose the retailer you want and create a barcode. Give your phone to the retailer to see the barcode. Handover the cash to the store clerk to add the money to your account.
You can also move cash from your Paypal account to your bank account. This is very easy to do, what you have to do is to follow the walkway below
How to move cash easily from your Paypal Account to your bank account
- Open the Paypal app on your phone
- Tap on the transfer money
- Next, put in the amount of cash that you will like to move to your bank account
- Then you have to tap on the transfer box
- Select the name of the bank and key in the bank information that you to move money to.
Moving cash to your bank account will not reflect on your account immediately. It has to take certain days before the cash can show up in your account. On the other hand, if you are pushed for cash, what you need to do is to link up your PayPal with any of your debit cards. However, before this can be done you have to get across to the customer support to help you out.