You can access your iCloud mail from several browsers. In fact, the iCloud account that comes with your Apple gadget allows you to gain access to an inimitable email address. Accessing the iCloud mail from any browser is quite simple. One thing you need to know is that it has a connection with your Apple ID.
However, once your iCloud email is set up it means that your email will be connected with all your files, which gives you quick access to send your email with ease. Although you may perhaps be used to making use of the app on your Apple devices, you can also access your mail from a web browser.
A lot of Apple users don’t really know that they can access their email from any browser. Nevertheless, you can reply to email from any browser of your choice. Read and save drafts with ease, you don’t need an iPhone, Mac, or iPad before you can have access to iCloud mails.
One major thing that iCloud email requires is for it to operate in any web browser that ends with icloud.com. It can successfully run remotely on any device operating system, be it an Android device or Windows PC. Provided that you have already set up an iCloud.com email account.
How to Gain Access to your iCloud Mail from Web Browser
- The first thing that you need to do is to launch iCloud.com on your URL browser bar
- Next, enter your iCloud email address
- Then key in your password and press the enter button
- Once this is done it will automatically take you to your email address
However, if you can’t access your iCloud mail after following the above walkway it means you have not yet set up your account. Once you set up your email address it will be connected with your Apple ID. Therefore, you will have to create your iCloud with the help of your Mac, iPad, or iPhone.
One good thing about iCloud is that once you are able to set it up successfully, you can browse the entire emails in your inbox from any browser. Furthermore, you can also compose emails and reply with ease. In as much as you are making use of the iCloud mail in any browser of your choice.
Before, going ahead to use iCloud mail on any browser, you will be asked if you trust the browser. This means if you still want the browser to log in to your iCloud mail, not including the confirmation system.
How to create an email on iCloud
One thing you have to understand is that if you are making use of iCloud and using your Apple ID you will find it difficult to get the iCloud mail login ID. What you have to do is to set up an account through the gadget that you are using.
- Navigate to Settings on your device
- Look for iCloud mail login and tap on it
- Then select the iCloud email address
- Next, follow the instruction on the screen to create an iCloud email
The above walkway is for those that are using an iPad or iPhone. For those using Mac, they can follow the walkway below
For Mac users
- Launch the Apple menu
- Navigate to the system favorite
- Then click on the Apple ID
- Next, click on iCloud and select mail
- Follow the instruction that will be provided
For Windows users
- What you need to do first is to download and straight away install the iCould software
- Open the iCloud meant for windows then opt for mail
- Next, choose contacts and calendars
- Then what you need to do next, is to select tasks and apple
- On the left side of your screen, you will see where you can allow iCloud to be noticeable inside your Microsoft outlook account.
How to login with your Desktop
- Launch the iCloud software
- Then click on the iCloud mail login
- Enter the login details of your account
- Once this is done your iCloud mail will automatically come up
However, if you are finding it difficult to log in, it means you have not yet enabled your iCloud software together with your outlook account. In fact, the two have to be connected together. Therefore, for you to have easy access to your iCloud mail login using Microsoft outlook, you have to enable it through the iCloud software.
This is one of the brilliant and top services that I will say Apple has ever come up with. When the iCloud mail was release it took a lot of people out there of feet.
One good thing that I really love about the mail is that once you receive an email. You can easily access it through any of your gadgets, you don’t have to wait until you get hold of your iPhone or iPad.
Take charge of your mail while on the move, manage your contacts and calendar from where ever you are. With the iCloud mail, you can sync your contacts and make things easier for you. Therefore, where an email contains a reference to a meeting you can sync it.
Immediately you have finished creating your iCloud account, you will ask to set up the iCloud mail as well. This will further assist you whenever you are trying to log in to your through the web browser.
Sync your iCloud Mail with Your Gmail Contacts
- Navigate to setting
- Tap on mail contacts and calendars
- Enter your account type
- Select Google and key in your name, email address, and password.