One major thing that you need to understand about recovering your Gmail account is that you have to follow all the entire steps given to you to recover your Gmail account. However, they are steps that you need to follow to recover your Gmail. Therefore, it is necessary that you recover your account not to lose most of your information.
However, if you are attempting to regain your Gmail account, you will need to provide your next option Gmail address. Nevertheless, you may experience some challenges if you are trying to log in from another device.
In fact, the best way to keep your Gmail information safe is to backup your Gmail. Unfortunately, you can’t recover your Gmail account through any technical actions. Honestly, the only way is that you have to prove that you are the rightful owner of the account is to verify your identity.
Steps to recover your Gmail Account without Phone Number
- Lunch a browser and enter Google account recovery
- Once the page open key in your Gmail address and click on next
- You will be asked to enter your last password that you could remember
- Click on the verify your identity and click on the Next button
How to Change your Gmail Recovering Phone number
- Right on your Android phone navigate to settings
- Under the settings look for manage your Google account
- A new page will be open, follow the steps to recover your Gmail account
- Tap on security close to the top
- You will ask to verify your identity
- Tap on the recovery phone, however, you may probably be asked to sign in
- Once you sign in, look out for the change your recovery phone number by selecting edit
- Delete your previous recovery phone number enter the phone number that you will like to use as your recovery number
Basic Steps to Recover your Gmail Account
One big problem with recovering of Gmail account is the password. The password stand likes a key to an entrance, without the key to a door, it becomes difficult to gain access into the house. However, what you have to do is to reset your password. To regain your account, you need to take three major steps.
- Have an Optional Gmail address
This is the first step that you need to take to recover your Gmail account. you must have an alternative account, once you have an optional account to recover your Gmail address will be very easy.
Therefore, it is necessary that when signing up for a Gmail account, make sure that you fill in all the necessary information provided and create an optional Gmail address. In addition, make sure that the recovery Gmail address that you are providing is working.
2. Able to provide Additional Phone Number
To recover your account, Your phone number will be needed because this will be part of the question that you will be asked. Your phone number is like a security use to access your Gmail account.
Therefore, it is important that you keep and update all your information from time to time. Nevertheless, your Gmail provider can send a one-time code to your phone number.
3. Able to Provide The Name on Your Gmail Address
In fact, if you forgot your password you don’t need to also forget the name on your Gmail address. The name on your Gmail account will be used to link your password. Furthermore, you might be asked some questions just to verify if you are the real owner of the Gmail account that you are trying to recover.
In some cases, your Gmail provider can prompt you to reset your password. Once you receive this type of massage you should not neglect it. However, if you are to reset your password you are advised to use a stronger password that you have not used at all. Always backup your email account from time to time in order to be on a safer side.